We’ve been adding Google Analytics to clients’ Facebook fan pages over the past couple of days, and they’re loving it!
It’s not difficult to do – all you need is:
- A Google Analytics account
- A Facebook Fanpage
- The FBML application
- Some generated code
- 10 minutes spare
There’s a fantastic guide to it here: How to add Google Analytics to your Fan Page
The basic premise is:
1) Add a new profile in Google Analytics
2) Use the Analytics Tracking code here to generate some code
3) Install the FMBL application on your fan page
4) Add the code generated in step 2 to the FBML page you want to track.
5) Check stats tomorrow!
The guide in the link above is great, and walks you through the process easily.
If, however, you’re having problems and can’t get it installed, then we’re offering a basic no frills installation in return for a donation. You can purchase it below. Why a donation? Because although it takes next to no time, we can’t offer it for free or we’d be inundated and have no time for ‘real’ work. This way, if Leigh spends 6 weeks adding Analytics code to Facebook pages, at least she’ll get paid for it! You can choose the amount you pay, so just pay what you think it’s worth.