Why can’t I be found in Google?
This is the number one question we are asked here at NikkiPilkington.com.
Even in this day and age, people are still having websites designed and then wondering why Google hasn’t heard of them.
The simple fact is that Google WON’T put you to the top for the keyphrases of your choice just because you’ve decided to have a website designed.
And it really doesn’t matter whether you’ve spent £100 or £10,000 on the site – if it isn’t optimised for good Google listings, it won’t get good Google listings.
At NikkiPilkington.com we don’t design websites – because we’re not web designers. We don’t program websites – because we’re not programmers. And we don’t develop websites – because we’re not developers.
Our higher Google listing package does exactly what it says on the tin – helps you achieve higher listings within the Google Search Engine.
What do you get?
- Initial keyword research
- Initial optimisationof your website
- Ongoing optimisation when needed
- Google Webmaster Tools account
- Google Local submission
- 1 article per month written and submitted to 5 article sites for incoming links
- Submission to Google and ODP (Open Directory Project)
- Weekly reporting of placements via Raven Tools
- Regular ideas, hints, tips and recommendations
- Promotion on Twitter & Facebook via our accounts reaching over 18,000 followers / likers