Hello , from a rainswept NP Towers
It’s funny, when I started up my Internet Marketing & Social Media Mentoring program as an email only option, I didn’t think many people would take me up on it – I’m pretty happily surprised at the take up rate, that’s for sure!
I’m also surprised at some of the questions that are being asked – many of them are ones I hadn’t even thought people would ask.
Questions such as:
- Which order should I attack things in when it comes to Facebook, SEO, Twitter, Blogging, LinkedIn etc? (Short answer – start with SEO & Blogging, then the others)
- I’ve got front page listings for X keyword but no traffic – why is that? (Short answer – no-one is searching for that phrase)
- I’m blogging every day but get no interaction or visitors – why? (Short answer – you’re not blogging, you’re writing ‘company news’)
- I don’t use categories and tags on my blogs – there’s no point is there? (Short answer – yes there is)
- I just feed everything automatically into my Facebook page, so I don’t need to do anything else do I? (Short answer – yes you do)
- I can’t think of things to blog about so I don’t bother – what can I do? (Short answer – I’ll send you some ideas)
- My blog is on a freebie platform but has no search engine positions (Short answer – it won’t have)
Have you ever asked any of those questions?
Or any other question to do with promoting your business and website online?
If you have, you’d probably be interested to read my long answers – because they are long, informative and helpful. Not just quick retorts not tailored to you. But you can only get my long answers by giving the Mentoring a go.
If you’d like a quick snappy answer, feel free to drop me a line with your query and I’ll put you in my ‘freebie answers queue’ – you’ll get a response, just not as indepth. (Still helpful though, I hope).
While I have you, I’d also like to let you know about an offer my daughter Leigh Quantrill is running for your Facebook page right now – not only is her Facebook Page Management service a great price, but she gives you the chance to win it for free just by Tweeting. I’d love to see her get loads of tweets so please go find out more
Mentoring and Facebook in one blog post – I think that’s enough for a Monday morning, don’t you?
Happy Monday, tell me in the comments below what you’re up to today!