We often encourage our clients to run their own blog, whether as a part of their own site, or as a separate site, and it’s always nice to see the traffic coming into those blogs, and the enquiries that leads to.
Every so often I have a mooch around some of our clients’ blog, so I thought I’d share some of them with you:
- 450 year old pub, the Glan yr Afon Inn (the perfect place to go if you want a short break in North Wales!) has a new blog site, and has used it recently to show off their reviews and promote their Free Beer offer.
- Riverbanks Clinic have 2 blogs and use them both to great effect. Recently Dr Ravi Jain has blogged about Sweatox (Botox for under the arms to stop sweating!), and a woman who paid for bigger breasts with her redundancy cheque, as well as a shocking story of what can happen when laser skin resurfacing goes wrong, and reassurance that boob jobs are safe at Riverbanks.
- Telemarketing specialist Shaun Gisbourne, of phoneforbusiness, has some great recent blog subjects from how continuity is important in telemarketing, through to when NOT to pick up the phone, and new telemarketing training options.
- Marieme Jamme tells us about investing in an African girl through education, and her Reinvention Business Surgery, as well as the power of saying thank you.
- Telemarketing company Virtual Sales Limited use their blog to post regular articles and hints and tips; most recently they’ve told us about Telemarketing Mistakes, the difference between Direct Sales and Channel Sales, and why spring cleaning your data is more important than ever.
I love seeing the different directions that the blogs take, and look forward to new posts every day.
Keep an eye on this blog too, as I’ll be featuring more blog clients soon 🙂